Pure Yoga Retreat: LIVE LIFE, retreat from your world & into ours ....
Retreat any time you want! You send us your dates and what type of accommodation you would like in our fully furnished beach side apartments (studio, one bedroom, one bedroom ocean view, or two bedroom) and we create a personalized retreat just for you with a customized price just for you. You join our group classes (max 8, but sometimes a few more, because i am so bad at saying no), as well as have some private classes and a sound journey.
The private classes work on what ever you need working on to make sure you leave with all the tools you need to start or continue your yoga journey. There is never a shortage of people on this island to meet and get to know. Just as there is never a shortage of space, if space and solitude is what you seek.
Whats app: +238 5801121 Sheena
WHAT YOU CAN LEARN
Pranayama/breathing for peace, your organs, your nervous system etc.
Meditation technique (candle, breathe......)
Yoga for muscles, for connective tissue, fascia, joints, organs, mind
Yang yoga (vinyasa, power, kundalini, Iyengar.....
All 8 limbs of yoga
Use of yoga to balance your internal cycles as woman, fertility, periods, menopause...
When you practise a type of yoga
The power and use of sound to shift us and open our energy centres
How to engage in extreme happiness as it starts to flow through you: dancing, whooping, skipping, the actions are endless
What Can be Included
1. A private apartment beside the beach
2. 4 Group classes
3. 2 or 3 private classes
4. Sound and Asana
5. Contacts for diving, kiting, surfing, windsurfing, sailing, horse riding, turtle watching.
7. Complete happiness and hugs.
· Groovy Studio
· One bedroom Village View
· One bedroom Fabulous Ocean View
· Two Bedroom Village view: 2 Queen Size Beds
· Two Bedroom Village view: 1 Queen and 2 Bunk Beds
All our new apartments
1 hop, 2 skips and a jump to 3 km of white sandy beach
6min saunter to our sunrise ocean deck and Studio.
Fully functioning kitchen, linen, bath towels (bring your own beach towel) and wifi.
Walking distance to all the restaurants and bars in Santa Maria, if the idea of cooking gives you mental and emotional pain.
All the apartments have access to our spectacular roof top terrace where you can chill, read, hang out with new friends as you watch the sunrise and set over our fabulous ocean. To see pictures go to our site www.SURFZONEAPARTMENTS.com
· We will provide you with a list of restaurants when you arrive and our recommendations. As well as some tips on what to bring with you.
What you can Learn in Private Lessons Here are a list of some of the possible areas you may want to understand how to use yoga for:
Back, hip, leg, shoulder pain, basically any body part. pain
Fertility issues, periods, menopause (how to negotiate being a woman, without going crazy)
Increasing the strength of your connective tissue (bones, joints, fascia) and/or your muscles
Unblocking trapped energy in you either by sound or flow yoga
Use of sound to heal by releasing trapped traumas
For overcoming fear, anxiety, sadness, habits
Restorative healing and yin yoga.
Growing and expanding your personal yoga practice.
Mastering the sun salutation.
Yoga for your muscles
For your spine and all your nerves
Inversions, Vinyasa, Iyengar, Power.........
Yoga for lasting change all the way down to your cells
1. We can put you in contact with the right people for Windsurfing, Kitesurfing, Diving, Sailing etc in your free time. You contact them directly, and they will help you figure out what will be best for you, based on your level.
2. Airport transfer: there are always taxis at the airport and the transfer cost is 15euros each way. We can set that up for you for the same price with our trusted driver Nuni, or you can just grab a taxi from the airport when you arrive.
3. We will give you recommndations of restaurants, but you will also discover so many based on your personal taste, as the village is not big and people are very friendly.
To know about the Dangers of Sal, Cabo Verde click here